India Fellowship for the Disabled, Chennai, India 2009
Elsie's River 2010 team
St Philip’s has regular links with six different countries (Up to 2013)
- Dye Rynse Kirk in Elsies River, Cape Town, South Africa
- Four churches in the Czech Republic
- The House of Hope for the Disabled in Bethlehem, and the Bethlehem Bible College in Palestine.
- Glenburnie Butega School in Mityana Uganda
- Three areas of India; Puddokottai in Tamilnadu, The India Fellowship for the Disabled in Chennai and the New Jerusalem House of Worship in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
- Svalava Baptist Church in West Ukraine, where we run an annual "English Camp" with Czech and Ukrainian partners.
- We also have other informal links with other areas of the world.
- We have regular exchanges with our partners in different parts of the world.
- We are founder members of the Christian HIV/AIDS Alliance set up to engage UK churches with the AIDS Pandemic.
- Click on the left hand menu for more information on St Philip's international links.